Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Family Bucket List: Make Friendship Bracelets to send to someone

 
 
Allison got a friendship bracelet kit handed down from one of my co-workers at the end of the school year.  She has been having fun playing with the string and beads inside but hasn't actually attempted making a friendship bracelet.  So we decided it would be fun to put it on our bucket list but then to also send them to someone else.  I knew if I made friendship bracelets with them like we used to when I was growing up, I would end up making them all.  So I went in search of a super easy one to make. 

These required just twisting the bracelets and they came out so easy and cute.  An adult can whip out a bracelet in probably 2 minutes.  The girls took a little longer and needed some help but they still did it. 

The original website said to pin the bracelet to your sock to stabilize, which you can see if the picture with both girls, but we found it easier to tape it to the top of the box of thread. 
 
Two people have bracelets coming their way....(funny side note, both girls decided to send them to a male).  Hope you enjoy your bracelets.....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment