Saturday, June 15, 2013

#983: Avocado Spinach Salad


After crossing off another activity on our Family Summer Bucket List (going to Santa's Village), we spent the night at my brother and sister-in-law's house.  We were going to be there for dinner and I didn't want to come empty handed so I brought along all the ingredients to make this simple, healthy salad. 

I found this recipe on pinterest and it doesn't have any amounts listed for the ingredients so just put whatever you like into this recipe.  :)

This is literally the recipe:
Baby spinach
avocado
tomato
lemon
salt and pepper

I also added some olive oil because I thought it needed it.  This was very good.  I definitely enjoyed it immensely and will make it again.  The only down fall is that this doesn't keep if you have leftovers so only make what you can eat at a sitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment