Sunday, June 9, 2013

#962: Avocado Bean Dip


I will eat just about any recipe that has avocados and cilantro in it!  I was super excited to make/try this recipe.  I made it 2 days in advance (so I could cross it off my to-do list!) except I didn't add the avocados until a few hours before serving.

This is delicious.  This is good as a dip, in tacos, eaten with veggies...doesn't matter, it's good.  I will be making this again, and again!  

 
1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
3 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Baked tortilla chips
 
In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment