Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sponsored Product Review: Cascade Platinum Pacs


So if you've been to my house lately, you've probably heard me complain that although we have a dishwasher, we are pretty much hand washing all of our dishes and then running them through a rinse/dry cycle of our dishwasher.  I don't know if it's our water, the dishwasher, or operator error, but our dishes are just not coming out clean.  It's probably been close to 9 months that we've been doing this wash/rinse routine.  It's annoying. 

So when I was invited to join a campaign through Mom Central Consulting for Cascade Platinum pacs I was super excited.  They sent me the Cascade pacs to try for free. 

Previously when I ran my dirty dishes in the dishwasher they came out with a horribly disgusting film from the detergent, as well as had flecks of (what I assume is) calcium deposits or dried detergent on them.  It was disgusting and embarrassing. 

Today was the first time I tried these Cascade Platinum pacs and I had very low
expectations for how my dishes would come out.  For the first run through I rinsed my dishes of most of the food particles and then ran it through a regular cycle with the Cascade Platinum pacs inside.  I assumed that when my dishes were done I was going to have to rewash them all.  Shockingly, and very happily, I only had to rewash one spoon and one plate.  That was it.  Everything else not only came out clean but there was NO detergent residue on the dishes at all.  I'm still in shock it worked so well. Can I actually stop pre-washing my dishes?!  
Here's more info about the product.  Look at those cute little pacs above.  Who wouldn't love that color in your dishwasher?  :)

Cascade Platinum pacs feature an advance triple action recipe that is specifically designed to leave your dishes spot-free and helps prevent the hard water build-up on dishwasher walls.  It powers away tough, stuck on food and eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes.  (Bonus!)  The average price for a bag of 14 pacs is $4.29.  You can purchase these in packages of 14, 23 and 43. 

Stay tuned for more updates and more photos (next time!). 

Also...
Make sure to head on over to
Cascade's Facebook page and check it out (don't forget to like them!)

And to make your life even easier, Cascade is having a #MyPlatinum Instagram
Contest where you can win  a KitchenAid Kitchen Makeover and a 1-year supply of Cascade!  Oh my goodness, do I want this prize!!  (Who wouldn't!?)  All you have to do is post a picture to Instagram and tag your photos with #MyPlatinum to enter.  There are weekly prize winners as well!  Each week 2 people will win a new dishwasher from Whirlpool! 
 Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment