Sunday, March 3, 2013

#864: Secret Fruit Salad


This fruit salad was so easy to make and was a huge hit with my family/relatives.  HUGE HIT!  I loved it, and so did most of the others.  It was super healthy and a nice, different spin on a regular fruit salad.  I will definitely make this again for my lunches or for another party/event.

1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained (I used fresh pineapple)
1 (3 1/8 ounce) box dry vanilla instant pudding mix (I used sugar free)
1 lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
1 banana, sliced
1/2 pint blueberries
1 bunch grapes 

In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix.  This includes the juices from the cans.  Mix well until pudding is dissolved.  Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, and grapes. Chill.
 
The entire bowl of this fruit salad is 4 ww+ pts!  This makes a HUGE bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment