Sunday, March 3, 2013

#862: Black Bean Brownies (only 2 ingredients!)


Did the name scare you off??  It shouldn't.  These healthy brownies are delicious and chewy and moist.  I love these!  You can tell there is something different to these brownies because of the texture but you sure can't taste the beans in them at all.  I will definitely make these again!

I made a brownie glaze (out of butter, chocolate chips, water and powdered sugar) but I only used a tiny, tiny amount because I thinned it out so much.


15 oz can of black beans
brownie mix (any)

Open the can of black beans, rinse really well. Put the beans back in the can, add enough water to cover beans.  Put in blender or food processor and puree. Add puree to brownie mix, and then bake according to package directions.

You DO NOT add the eggs or oil that the recipe calls for, JUST the black bean puree!
Makes 20 brownies-- 2 Weight Watcher Points each

No comments:

Post a Comment