Monday, February 18, 2013

Product Review Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist

I was able to get a bottle of the Glade Expressions Cotton and Italian Mandarin Fragrance Mist for free when I was recently invited to join a BzzCampaign through BzzAgent.  You can purchase these at Walmart, but I happened to be shopping at Meijer at the time so I picked up a bottle there instead.  The starter kit (shown above) cost $3.99. 

Isn't that little blue bottle pretty? (The picture above doesn't do the bottle justice though...it's much nicer in person). It looks great in my downstairs bathroom too.  According to the Glade website there are many other cuter colors and styles too.  Some even come with a silver container instead of the white like mine does.  AND there's a limited edition spring collection that includes the scents Vibrant Bloom and Garden Sunshine (but those are available exclusively at Walmart).

There are six different scents to choose from: Pineapple & Mangosteen, Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Lavender & Juniper Berry, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Garden Sunshine or Vibrant Bloom.  Meijer didn't have all of these great choices so I went with the Cotton & Italian Mandarin.

I'm loving this scent.  It's a clean and just a tad sweet scent.  I figured it would be one my husband wouldn't mind the girls spraying.  I'm leaving it in our bathroom so it is definitely going to get used as the girls will touch anything in their reach!

This fragrance mist does an excellent job of freshening up any area you spray it in, yet the scent stays in the air long enough to actually enjoy it outside of the room you sprayed it in.  Even as I type this I can still smell it coming down the hallway into the room I am sitting in.  My house smells fabulously!

What I like about these bottles is that they are refillable.  So I can reuse the outside container again and again.  Less waste for the environment!  And the containers are definitely much prettier than a standard old air freshener container.  They can pretty much match just about any room decor!

 
Want to know more about the Glade products, check out their website, join them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment