Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Product Review: Cafe Escapes K-cups


I finally got a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas this past December.  It truly was one of my favorite gifts to open!  I love it.  We all use it too...me for coffee, Brian for hot chocolate.  So when I was invited to join a BzzCampaign for Cafe Escapes K-Cups I was ecstatic!  I was sent 2 boxes (8 K-cups) of different coffee, lattes and hot chocolate to try for free.  Of course the very first thing I tried was the Chai Latte.  Black tea, cinnamon and "milky sweetness"...doesn't that sound wonderful??  It sure does to me! 

Cafe Escapes is from the Green Mountain Family. It's no wonder this stuff is good...it's a wonderful brand of coffees!

Back to my drink: It came out of my Keurig as a very light brown liquid.  Normally I have to put a lot of sweetener into my drinks but NOT with this one!  It was wonderful.  I asked Allison to try it and she immediately tasted the cinnamon.  (A little impressive for a 6 year old!)  I'm sad that my box doesn't have more Chai Latte in it to drink!  :(  That's okay though because I plan to look for them the next time I go to the grocery store.  And if I can't find them, I can buy them directly online at their website.  I definitely plan to get a box...or three!

Want to learn more about Cafe Escapes??  Check out their website, find them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment