Sunday, February 24, 2013

#854: Peach Flip


The original recipe for this drink is no longer active.  So I googled "peach flip" and realized this is a non-alcoholic version of the drink.  It's supposed to have vodka in it.  Mmmm.  But that's not healthy, so I made it with the lemonade like healthy version it is intended.  But I made mine with Crystal Light lemonade and Diet Sprite, so this is a zero ww+ point drink.  Which should now be re-named as "my weekly breakfast."

Here's what I don't like about this recipe...you have little pieces of peaches floating throughout this drink so as you drink it you start chewing peaches.  I don't like that.  So I planned on straining it to remove the peaches, but I can't stop drinking it.  So I'm leaving the peaches in.  Whatever.  Strain or don't strain, it's up to you.

1 medium sized, ripe peach, peeled, halved and pitted (forget that, use 5 frozen peach slices)
1/2 cup lemonade (I used no-calorie lemonade)
1 ounce sprite (I used about 1/2 cup Diet Sprite)

No comments:

Post a Comment