Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Product Review: Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers

 
I was recently invited to join a BzzCampaign through BzzAgent for Glade Expressions. One of the products I was able to try for free was one of their Oil Diffuser Starter Kits.  There were three choices to choose from: Lavender and Juniper Berry, Pineapple and Mangosteen, and Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice.  I stood in the cleaning/fragrance aisle for probably a full five minutes debating about which diffuser I should get.  Should I get one I wanted or one my husband would like.  I couldn't decide.  So I went with one that I think my husband would tolerate.  :) 

The kit cost $7.99 at Meijer.  It comes with a diffuser card, and oil bottle and a decorative holder.  The holder has a pretty leaf pattern on it in white and black.  It's very room-neutral and would go with pretty much any decoration and in any room.  I decided to put mine in our hallway on top of our cubbies.  I wanted to see many rooms I could smell this from and this was a central location for the diffuser.  The box says it lasts 30 days.

The diffuser is very easy to assemble.  You just push the diffuser card into the oil bottle.  It clicks in very easily and you can smell the scent almost as soon as it is inserted.  See the picture on the left, that's a picture of the diffuser card and the oil bottle.  The picture at the top is the beautiful oil diffuser all put together and working. 

Almost right after putting this together you could smell the scent.  Within about 30 minutes I could smell it in almost every room on our first floor.  In the morning when we woke up I could even smell it upstairs.  It was strong.  Too strong for my liking unfortunately.  Eventually I had to move it to the garage because it was so over powering.  We like the scent but it's too much for us.  This would be great if you like strong scents or if you are putting it in a very large room.  I'm sure once this scent dissipates just a little it will be great in our house but for now (it's been about 1 week in) it's a little too much.

Would I get a refill, yes.  In fact, I actually enjoy it in our garage. For my home though, we would all have to really love the scent since it's strong. 


Want to know more about the Glade products, check out their website, join them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment