Sunday, February 10, 2013

#833: Cherry Mocha Latte Smoothie

Chocolate covered cherries are one of my most guilty pleasures.  I love them!  So when I came across this recipe I couldn't wait to try it and immediately put "cherries" on my grocery list. 

I don't know if it was the coffee I used or what, but oh my goodness this was awful!  I hated it.  I could not drink this at all. I might try this again but leave out the coffee.  Blech!! 


1 frozen banana
1/3 cup pitted cherries (frozen or fresh)
1 cup brewed coffee, chilled
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 Tablespoons vanilla brown rice protein powder (I omitted)
2 teaspoons cocoa powder (I
1-2 drops of liquid stevia for added sweetness (optional)

Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment