Sunday, February 3, 2013

Homemade Idea: Oven "boiled" Eggs

 
I have never been good at hard boiling eggs.  They middles are almost always overcooked and shells are frequently cracked.  I know, I'm not boiling them right.  Yes, I know.  So when I found this idea to bake the eggs on Pinterest, I was super excited to try it. 

Look at how easy this is.  Place eggs in muffin tins and bake.  Not hard at all.  When the time was up I ran them under cold water and look at how perfect the middles are!

I'm always going to make my eggs like this now.  Imagine how fast I can get my "hard boiled" eggs for Easter?! 

Here are the directions as shown on Pinterest:
Place the eggs in a muffin tray so they do not move around, turn the oven to 325 degrees, pop in for about 25-30 minutes and remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment