Thursday, August 27, 2015

#1,603: Easy Velveeta Queso Dip

I pinned this recipe over 2 years ago, and figured it was about time to get it off my pinterest board at my last book club meeting.  It was the perfect, fast recipe to make since book club also fell on my first day back to school and I wanted something super easy to make.  This recipe requires only 2 ingredients (3 if you count the tortilla chips) and you can heat it up in the microwave.  Although this isn't the world's greatest cheese dip I've ever eaten, it was good enough that there literally was none left at the end of book club.  I'd say that was a success.
16 oz. Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
10 oz. can of RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained

Combine ingredients in microwaveable bowl.  Microwave on high 5 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment