Monday, July 8, 2013

Product Review: Fried Chicken at Kroger

Recently I was invited to join a BzzCampaign through BzzAgent for Kroger Fried Chicken.  These are obviously available at the Kroger Line of stores.  Want to see if you have one near you?  Check out this link: Kroger Store Locator

I was super lucky to be able to try several items for free: Kroger 8 piece fried chicken, 1 liter of Diet Coke and Kroger potato chips.  I almost ran to Kroger to pick all of this up the night my bzzkit arrived, but decided to save it for our upcoming road trip to Southern Illinois.  I checked and saw there were 3 Kroger grocery stores fairly close to our hotel.  I figured this would be a great time to try the products AND not have to worry about what we were going to eat for dinner that night.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the kids eating their dinner at the hotel but we started eating so fast I forgot!


I thought we were going to have to get this cold in the refrigerated section of the deli, but it was hot.  And best of all it was labeled with the time it was packaged.  I was very happy to see that it had only been sitting out for 30 minutes.  So we grabbed our chicken and other items and headed to the hotel to eat.  On the drive to the hotel Chloe kept complaining that the chicken smelled good and it was making her more hungry.  I literally couldn't get this on their plates fast enough.  Everyone loved the chicken and made sure I knew to keep the leftovers so they could eat it for lunch the next day. 

This was a delicious meal, that tasted great and I didn't have to worry about trying to cook!  And the 8 pc meal was only $7.99.  A lot less (and better tasting) that fast food.  The chicken was moist on the inside and the skin was super crispy.  We had two choices of flavors of chips at the Kroger we went to: Original or BBQ.  (Obviously this family went with original).  We will definitely be getting this again. 
 
Find out more about Kroger brand products by visiting their website.  Don't forget, you can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter or on Pinterest.

Note: Although I received these products to try for free, it in no way influenced my opinion of them, or the opinions expressed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment