Wednesday, July 31, 2013

#1,041: Strawberry Banana Smootie

 
I originally found this recipe on Pinterest and the link took me to the Silk website.  But when you click on it now, it is a broken link.  So I can't give credit to the original website now.  Sorry Silk.

I made this for the kids to eat with their dinner.  Chloe, my smoothie-hater, actually enjoyed this one, although she didn't drink all of hers.  Allison and Matthew thought loved their smoothies.  And as you can see by the photo, Matthew drank the most.  (Yes he finished that mason jar!)

 
2 cups strawberries
2 bananas
1 1/2 cups Pure Almond Milk-unsweetened
1 cup Orange Juice (I used the juice of 2 oranges)
2 tablespoons honey


Combine all ingredients in a blender and combine.  Add ice cubes if you want it a little thicker or more frothy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment