Tuesday, July 5, 2011

#301: Beer Dip


I was looking for easy recipes to make for our 4th of July family weekend.  I figured this could go well with just about any lunch so we gave this one a try.  Most of us really enjoyed this, and we agree, it was better the second day after the flavors had a chance to meld.  Although when I made this, I literally made it and we ate it, so it didn't have a chance to sit at all.  I'm sure if I would have made it earlier in the day it would have been fine too. 

16 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 c beer
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Pretzels to dip


In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment