Monday, July 11, 2011

#317: Everyday Berry Fruit Salad


Yes these were served in margarita glasses!  They were the first thing I could find.

I had a little helper in the kitchen today helping me make this easy fruit salad recipe.  Allison was very eager to scoop, mix and pour ingredients into glasses for herself, her sister and I for dinner.  I think I enjoyed this the most, but Allison definitely enjoyed this as well.  This would be great with just about any fresh berry or fruit and any leftover yogurt you might have.  We'll be making this one again for sure!1 c non-fat vanilla yogurt (I used coconut)
1 c fat free cool whip
1 c fresh berries (washed)
1/8 c flaked coconut
1/8 c slivered almonds

Thoroughly stir the yogurt and cool whip.  In a tall glass or glass bowl layer yogurt mixture, fruit, yogurt mixture, fruit, yogurt mixture.  Sprinkle with coconuts and almonds.  Top with remaining berries if desired.  Refrigerate until serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment