Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#336: Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's been a while since I tried/made any recipes from Becoming Betty.  But this is one I've had bookmarked for a while and just never made.  Well I was looking for a very kid friendly recipe to make that would also travel well, and decided to give these a try.  I'm glad I did!  They were SO soft and chewy.  We all loved these!

2 sticks unsalted butter, softened


2 eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add package of pudding. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Add baking soda and flour and mix well. Last, pour in chocolate chips and mix until combined. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 - 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment