Tuesday, July 5, 2011

#303: Fresh Corn Salsa


I love salsa, so when I found this recipe, I knew I had to try it...and trying it out on my family was an added bonus.  I knew I had to redeem myself after the salad I served for lunch, so I was very eager for my brother, Mike to try this one.  Thankfully he loved it (so did I and Jenny and Dennis' friend Ari!), and it went over very well with our crowd in general!  I would definitely make this one again!!

4 tomatoes (1-1/2 lb.), chopped
1 cup cooked fresh corn kernels (I used 3 ears of corn)
1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 jalapeño pepper, chopped (I used about 1/3 of a jalapeno and 1 small can of mild diced green chilis)
1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
Combine all ingredients except dressing in large bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment