Wednesday, July 18, 2018

#2,652: 5 Minute Keto No Bake Cookies

I needed a dessert to take to a friends house and I was making it super last minute (like 20 minutes before I walked out the door!).  I had just about everything I needed for this recipe (I was a little short on the coconut) so I figured I'd give it a try!  I love these little no bake cookies.  I actually keep them in my freezer and just grab one out every once in a while.  :)  They are right next to the kids no-bake energy balls so they better not be sneaking them!  I literally whipped this recipe up in about 10 minutes (from start to finish).  So good!  Ps...the recipe below makes about 18 little cookies. 


2 tablespoons real butter
2/3 cup all natural peanut butter or your choice of nut butter
1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
4 drops of vanilla stevia or sweetener of your choice (I used 1 packet of stevia)
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)

Melt butter in microwave.  Stir in peanut butter.  Add sweetener and coconut. Add in the cocoa powder if you want to make these chocolate-y!  (I did!) Mix well.
Spoon about a ping pong ball size amount of batter onto sheet pan that has been lined with wax paper.  Freeze for 5-10 minutes.


You can store these in the refrigerator or freezer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment