Monday, July 30, 2018

#2,661: Berry-Granola Smoothie

Man the blue background is really giving off a weird color for this picture!  Oops.  I probably should have noticed that sooner!  If you read my previous post, you'll know we have a whole lot of homemade yogurt in our fridge that we now need to use up.  Since the consistency is a little bit thin, I figured it would be a great addition to smoothies...which it is!  My oldest has made a lot of smoothies lately!

I had also bought some granola because the kids like to put it in their yogurt, and this recipe called for granola in it too.  That scared me a little.  But my kids loved this smoothie recipe and even my non-smoothie loving middle child has asked me to make this again!  


I found this recipe in a little pull-out book in a recent issue of Food Network Magazine "50 Berry Treats."

1 c frozen mixed berries

1/2 c vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 c granola
1/2 c almond milk
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp honey

In a blender combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment