Friday, March 28, 2014

#1,217: Corn Dip

I made this corn dip recipe to take to my in-laws house tomorrow.  I wanted to bring something that travels well/easily and that was easy to throw together.  I am a big fan of this dip!  It is super, super easy and the combination of the corn, onion and cheese make this a winner for me. Besides, if it comes in a dip form, I probably love it!  I think this dip would be amazing hot too, but I don't want to have to keep it warm (even though I could bring a mini crockpot), so I may have to make this again next month for book club and eat it hot there.  :)

1 can yellow and white corn, drained
2 11oz cans mexicorn, drained
2 cups shredded cheese- your preference     1 cup mayonaisse
1 cup sour cream
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
Tortilla chips (for dipping)

Mix first six ingredients in a big bowl and serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment