Saturday, March 15, 2014

#1,197: Pickle Dip


I was deleting photos off my phone and I ran across the picture of this pickle dip.  Although I try taking pictures of the recipes I try with my actual camera, sometimes I have to use my phone if it's the only thing I have on me.  I brought this to book club in January (!!) and realized I never posted it.  Guess I better now since I'm deleting pics so I can update my phone!!

This dip was easy, different, and well, tasted like pickles.  I liked this recipe and went back for seconds, but when I think about all the chip/dip recipes out there, I don't see myself ever craving this one.  It also got mixed reviews, but if you don't like pickles you won't like this.  I used kosher dill pickles but I think this might taste better with bread and butter chips instead.  Those are a tad sweeter and tart. 

8oz cream cheese, room temp
 3/4 to 1 C dill pickles, finely diced
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Dill for garnish if desired (I omitted)


Mix cream cheese, pickles and worcestershire sauce.  Top with dill if desired and serve at room temperature with thick potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment