Saturday, March 15, 2014

#1,199: Magic Perrier (Cotton Candy Flavored Fizzy Water)

 
I was deleting some pins off my Pinterest board and saw this recipe for "Magic Perrier" water.  I was about to actually delete the post figuring I'd probably never realistically make the drink but shockingly it requires 2 ingredients and I happen to have both on hand.  A few weeks ago our school had a family fun night and my kids did the cake/candy walk.  Allison came home with Cotton Candy which I hid in the pantry and haven't let her eat.  I was about to throw it out yesterday too and got sidetracked and forgot!!  Good thing since it mean I can cross another recipe off my Pinterest Board.  :)  (And 1 step closer to 1200 recipes!!

My girls thought this was super fun to make and loved the color and bubbles it made.  Allison thought it was good but Chloe didn't enjoy it as much.  It was a sugary tasting fizzy water.  Personally, I think adding some 100% fruit juice to the Perrier was 1000 times better than this.  But it was fun for a one time drink.  Maybe a two time drink.  We still have cotton candy left! 


1/4 c cotton candy
about 1 1/4 c Perrier water


Place cotton candy in a glass.  Slowly add the Perrier water on top to dissolve the cotton candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment