Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#1,216: Crockpot Pork Chops

Sorry for the bad photo.  I couldn't find my camera chip so I had to take the picture with my phone.  I just pinned this recipe a few days ago because I had pork chops needing to be used, and since I had all of the ingredients on hand, this was the perfect meal to make at the last minute.  My family loved this!  There wasn't one bit left after our dinner.  Definitely will be making this again!

6 boneless pork chops
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
2 cloves garlic, crushed
salt and pepper, to taste

 
Place pork chops in crockpot. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.  Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork chops. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment