Thursday, December 31, 2015

#1,739: Sloppy Joe Puffs

This recipe was crazy easy and my family loved it.  It actually made enough filling for my family to eat it for two meals (I'm hoping the leftover filling will be enough for a second tube of biscuits).  Normally I make homemade sloppy joes but the family did not object to the Manwich at all, so I'd use it again with this recipe for sure.  Huge hit with this crew! 

1 pound ground beef
1 (16 oz) can Manwich (any variety)
1 package (8 ct) canned biscuits
Shredded cheddar cheese

Prepare Manwich according to package directions.

Meanwhile, spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.  Flatten biscuits and place them in the muffin pan so that they form a cup shape.  Fill each biscuit cup with prepared Manwich.  Top with shredded cheese.

Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cooked through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment