Thursday, December 31, 2015

#1,737: Baked Pumpkin Squares

I had leftover pumpkin from the Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes, so I figured I'd make another pumpkin oatmeal breakfast to freeze for the next week or two when I go back to school.  These taste really similar to the Oatmeal Cups I made a few days ago since they both have pumpkin and nuts in it.  That's okay though, it still gives me more easy breakfasts ready to go in the freezer.  This recipe didn't make many squares, and I was supposed to use mini muffin tins for this but I used my Pampered Chef square brownie pan instead since there is literally no clean up or struggles to get the muffins out of the tin!  I've been known to throw muffin tins out before instead of trying to scrub them clean! 

1 banana
1 egg
1 cup oats
1/2 cup pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder

Preheat oven to 375*.  Beat eggs and add all other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together.

Grease a mini muffin tin well and pour batter in to the brim.  Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.

Allow to cool completely before removing or your oatmeal might stick. Use a knife to cut along the edges and twist to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment