Saturday, December 27, 2014

Countdown to 2015: Crockpot Recipes

Today is Day 2 of Fantastical Sharing's Countdown to 2015 Recipe Roundup!  Today's theme is Crockpot Recipes.  Each day this week I will be posting my favorite recipes based on the categories above.  You can find other blogger’s favorite recipes they posted by clicking here

Today I picked 6 of my most popular/favorite crockpot recipes that I posted this year including:

Lentil butternut squash curry

Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Crockpot Pork Chops

Crockpot Meatballs

Easy Slow Cook Korean Beef and

Spicy Barbecue Pulled Chicken




2 comments:

  1. Crockpot meatballs are my jam! I made some last year and they quickly became one of my all-time favorite things. I've always loved meatballs with spaghetti, but hated making them. Now it's totally the opposite - they are so easy to do in the crockpot and turn out amazingly!

    ReplyDelete