Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#159: Cherry Squares


What could be easier to make than a 2 ingredient recipe?!  If you can mix ingredients with a spoon, then you can totally make this recipe.  I got this recipe off of weightwatchers.com...it is yummy!  Next time I'm going to make these in mini muffin tins!  The edges were the best part of this.   The only thing I didn't like was that all of the fruit sinks to the bottom.  I can live with that though!

1 package(s) angel food cake mix, about 14 1/2 oz

22 oz light fruit pie filling, blueberry (I couldn't find blueberry, so I used 20 oz light cherry)


Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix with pie filling (do not add any other ingredients). Pour batter into an ungreased 9- X 13-inch baking dish (I sprayed mine so it would come out easily!).  Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into 24 pieces.

Each piece = 2 ww+ pts

1 comment:

  1. Making this tomorrow for the Packer/Bear party!
    Excited to try it! Going to put cool-whip on it though!

    ReplyDelete