Friday, January 7, 2011

#145: Cheddar Cauliflower

This picture is not a good representation of this recipe since I was trying not to use too much cheese

I knew making this that Brian wouldn't dare eat this, so obviously I made this for the girls and I.  I found this recipe on Weeliscious and was eager to see if the girls would enjoy it.  I was really the only one who at it, as Allison and Chloe weren't huge fans of cauliflower.  You have to try this recipe though, anything with cheese on it has to be good right?!

Cheddar Cauliflower (Serves 4)

1 Head Cauliflower

1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, grated (I used about 1/4 c)
1/4 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray to coat

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets, place onto a baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil (or coat with olive oil spray), salt and toss to coat.
3. Roast the cauliflower for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the cauliflower from the oven, stir, sprinkle with cheese and roast another 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Using less cheese this is 2  ww points plus per serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment