Thursday, January 1, 2015

TBT: Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese


Happy New Year!!  Here is a recipe I posted over 4 years ago, and to be honest, I don't think I've made again since then.  This is the one downfall of always wanting to try new recipes...I don't revisit old ones too often!  Anyhow, I think I might need to be making this one again soon!


Original post November 2010:
I LOVED THIS RECIPE!  Brian and the girls weren't as big of as I was, but they all still ate it.  Brian thinks it was just cheese and bacon mixed with the potatoes because if I told him ranch dressing was in it, he most likely wouldn't have eaten it.  He is taking the leftovers for lunch tomorrow though, so that's always a good sign!

Ingredients:
1/2 Light Ranch Dressing
1/2 C shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 C Real Bacon Bits
2 lb small red potatoes (about 6), quartered 
(I used about 8 medium potatoes and cut each into 6 pieces)
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.

Bake 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, uncovering after 40 min. Sprinkle with parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment