Friday, January 23, 2015

#1,440: Ridiculously Easy Breakfast Casserole

I will absolutely, 100% make this recipe again when I need to bring something for breakfast.  I might even make this to take to a family/mom in need of some comfort food/easy meal.  It was so simple to throw together this morning before work and my school staff meeting.  It cooks up in about 30 minutes, so I just threw this in the oven as I finished getting ready for work.  This was a big hit, and can easily be adapted to add in any sort of ingredients you love.  The original recipe called for just sausage, but I love bacon, so I added a little bit of cooked bacon as well.  Next time I will probably add some cooked onions and potentially a few cooked veggies (like peppers or mushrooms).  Regardless, this was great!  


1 pkg cressent rolls
1 lb mild sausage
I also added 1/2 lb cooked bacon
6 eggs, beaten
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese


Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam. Brown sausage in skillet. Spread cressent dough in bottom of 9×13 dish. Add sausage (and bacon), then pour eggs over sausage. Generously top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment