Thursday, January 29, 2015

#1,447: Pina Colada Breakfast Smoothie


I've made this recipe twice now, and to be honest, I'll probably eat it again tonight for dinner or again tomorrow for breakfast, because yes, it is THAT good!  I personally used a can of coconut milk, and since it was such a great can with a really thick cream in it, I've been putting a dollop of the cream, and then some of the coconut water.  If I feel like I need to thin it out a little bit, I'll add just a little bit of tap water with it.  LOVE this recipe!

1 large Banana
¾ cup canned Crushed Pineapple (or 1-1/4 cup frozen or fresh pineapple chunks)
 2 Tbsp Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
1 cup Coconut Milk
1-1/2 cups Ice Instructions

Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until thick and (relatively) smooth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment