Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Bucket List Complete...sort of!


This summer we had so many things on our family bucket list.  Sadly, as we get ready to go back to school this week (Brian tomorrow, me on Thursday, and the kids next Monday) that means our bucket list is officially over.  We were able to complete everything except 2 items on our list!  One thing we were unable to do (Madison's Physics Musuem) wasn't open on our way through Madison so it was impossible to do.  The other probably shouldn't have been put on our bucket list.  I assumed we would go to a baseball game (I was right) so I put "Go to a Non-baseball sporting event" on our list.  We were never able to find an event/sport to go to.  :(  Oh well, 39 our of 41 things is not bad! 

I look forward to making our family bucket list again next summer and have even started coming up with some ideas for us.  Until next summer.....


No comments:

Post a Comment