Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#1, 057: Homemade Paleo Ranch Dressing


Now that my paleo mayo was a success, I was ready to use it to make ranch dressing.  I do love ranch, and I am looking forward to having something other than oil and vinegar dressing on my salads and to dip veggies in.  This recipe was SO easy....as long as you have paleo mayo to start with.

PS...I liked this, my kids did not.  :(


½ cup Paleo Mayo
½ cup canned Full-Fat Coconut Milk
½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 large clove Garlic
Sea Salt, to taste
Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp Fresh Dill

Combine the mayo and coconut milk, whisk together. Add apple cider vinegar and whisk to combine.

Crush the garlic clove with a little bit of salt to form a paste. Add to the mayo mixture with some pepper and whisk to combine. Add in the dill and stir to combine.  Refrigerate for at least an hour before using to let thicken up and allow flavors to meld.

No comments:

Post a Comment