Sunday, August 18, 2013

#1.064: Crockpot Pork Loin


You were supposed to make this pork loin with zucchini and cauliflower, but I decided to omit both and make a side of mashed bacon cauliflower instead.  (By the way, the mashed cauliflower with bacon was wonderful!  My kids didn't like it at all, but I ate the whole bowl).

As far as the pork loin goes, it sure was easy.  It smelled really good too.  But Brian was the only one who liked this meal.  The kids are I were not fans.  Not that it was bad, I've just had a lot of other great meals and this didn't cut it. 

1-1/2 lb pork loin
1 (16 oz) can tomato sauce
2 medium (6"-8") zucchini, sliced
1 head cauliflower, separated into medium florets
1-2 Tbs dried basil
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)

Add all of the ingredients to a large crock pot.  Cook on high for 6-7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment