Monday, April 29, 2013

#927: Quick & Easy Tabbouleh


Quinoa is one of my favorite foods right now.  I am desperately trying to find red quinoa, which my friend Lora claims she finds at Kroger, but I cannot find it.  Anyhow, I was super excited to try this recipe because it contains quinoa and feta...two favorites in one!

This was delicious.  I loved it.  It wasn't as filling as I had hoped but I just ate it as a side dish to something else.  I will definitely be making this again.  Yummy!!

2 cups cooked Quinoa, cooled
2 tablespoons Light Italian Dressing (I used Greek salad dressing)
1 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Feta Cheese
1 large tomato, chopped
1 medium size cucumber, chopped

Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 1 hour to allow all the flavors blend in with the quinoa.
 Makes four 1 cup servings,  4 points+ each

No comments:

Post a Comment