Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#901: Crockpot BBQ Pork Tenderloin


When I found this recipe on Food.com it was actually called Couldn't Be Easier BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the Crockpot.  Yep, I'd say that sums up this recipe.  A little long for a recipe name, but at least it tells you how it is.  As I've mentioned before (and from the very few recipes posted in the pork category) I'm not a fan of pork.  I was a little nervous making this recipe for fear I wouldn't eat it and I'd be wasting my money.  But pork was on sale so I figured I'd give it a try.

Well it certainly was easy to put together in the morning.  And my house smelled really good when I got home. 

If you like pork, you'll probably enjoy this recipe.  Brian liked it, and I thought it was just ok.  The kids didn't really eat much of it.  Would I make this again for my family, probably not.  Would I eat this if someone served it to me, definitely.
 
3 lbs pork tenderloin
8 ounces of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 small onion (minced)
2 -3 garlic cloves (minced)
2 dashes hot sauce
salt and pepper

Salt and pepper pork loin and place in crock pot.  Add garlic and onion.  Pour BBQ sauce over meat.  Add hot sauce and stir to evenly distribute.  Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment