Thursday, April 11, 2013

Product Review: Crockpot Pork Tenderloin



Recently I was invited to join a BzzCampaingn thru BzzAgent for Kroger Spring Dinners.  One of the products I was able to try for free was a "Moist and Tender" pork tenderloin.  So I started going thru my recipes on Pinterest to see which bookmarked meal I would make.  I decided to try this recipe with my pork tenderloin.

Well it certainly was easy to put together in the morning.  I just had to pretty much throw it all in the crockpot and turn it on.  And my house smelled really good when I got home. 

If you like pork, you'll probably enjoy this recipe.  Brian liked it, and I thought it was just ok.  The kids didn't really eat much of it.  I don't know if I'd make this exact recipe again for my family, but I would definitely get another pork tenderloin from Kroger and try a different recipe with it.  In fact, I have another recipe in mind already (on the grill).  So I'm sure you'll be seeing another pork post coming soon!  
 
3 lbs pork tenderloin
8 ounces of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 small onion (minced)
2 -3 garlic cloves (minced)
2 dashes hot sauce
salt and pepper

Salt and pepper pork loin and place in crock pot.  Add garlic and onion.  Pour BBQ sauce over meat.  Add hot sauce and stir to evenly distribute.  Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.

Want to find out more about what's going on at your local Kroger?  Head on over to their website for more information and don't forget to follow them on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment