Thursday, April 11, 2013

Product Review: Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips

Recently I was invited to join a BzzCampaign through BzzAgent for Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips.  These chips are available at the Kroger Line of stores.  Want to see if you have one near you?  Check out this link: Kroger Store Locator

I was super lucky to be able to try these chips for free.  See the photo at the left...that all came free in my kit!  Deliciousness in a box!!  (Why are you not all BzzAgents yet...
go apply!). 
Back to my kit: There are 2 different flavors of Veggie Snack Chips: Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips with Zesty Cheddar  and Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt.  The Roasted Veggie ones reminded us a little bit of Doritos (which we like) but we all agreed the Multigrain Sweet Potato ones were our favorite (or at least preferred choice). 
  
I seriously think these are one of the best snack foods I've eaten in a long time!  They are light and crispy and have a fantastic taste.  Kind of like a chip...only way better!  Actually it reminds me a little bit of Sun Chips in the texture (but not the taste).  I love them.  LOVE them.  I've already gone thru 2 bags and need to go buy more so I can have them in my lunches this week.  They are so good they are addicting.  You know the slogan/saying "you can't eat just one?"  It's true, you can't!  I love these, my kids love these...I wish I could say my husband loves these but since it's a veggie, he won't even try them.  Oh well, more for us. 
 
I love their little snack bags too.  See the photo to the right above?  That's how many was in one of their little snack bags.  It's a perfect portion...you'll need it otherwise you'll eat way more than you should!!

I love that these chips are made with whole grains and real veggies so I don't mind giving my kids "chips" when they ask for it.  And I'm definitely always looking for a way to sneak in those veggies, especially for Matthew!! 
 
Find out more about Green Giant products by visiting their website.  Don't forget, you can also follow them on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment