Sunday, April 10, 2011

#232: Pumpkin Dump Cake


My cousin-in-law, Sabra emailed me this recipe and suggested I try it.  Pumpkin + Cake = DEFINITELY want to try it!!  I was more than happy to oblige her request.  This was VERY GOOD!!  Thanks to my SIL Angela's suggestion, I brought the left overs to the in-laws gathering on Saturday.  Angela and I definitely enjoyed eating this one two days in a row!!  This was very easy and really yummy!!  Thanks for sharing Sabra!

1- 15 ounce can pumpkin
1- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
3 eggs
4 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar

1- 18.25 ounce yellow cake mix**
1 cup walnuts
3/4 cup or 1-1/2 sticks butter, melted


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9x13 pan. Completely combine 1st six ingredients. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with cake mix. Gently pat down with spoon. Sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle with butter. Bake for 50 minutes. Cool and cut in squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment