Thursday, July 3, 2014

Staples Deals


Staples has some amazing back to school deals for school supplies right now. This is a great time to stock up for you kids, your own classroom (like I do!) or to donate!

Although the deal I got was not as good as some of the deals I've seen online, I ended up getting only things my kids or I would use.

I spent $32 out of pocket (plus free shipping), but got over $112 worth of supplies.  And if you go through shopathome.com, you can get an additional 2% back.

This is what we ordered (49 items):

1 Subject Notebook, Wide Ruled, 8" x 10-1/2", Black (6)BIC® Mechanical Pencils, 0.7mm, 5/Pack (1)Staples® Composition Book, Assorted Colors, 9-3/4" x 7-1/2" (6)Staples® #2 Yellow Pencils, Dozen (6)Staples® Pink Wedge Erasers, 3/Pack (7)Westcott® 12" Wood Ruler, Beveled Edge (6)Staples® School Glue, 4 oz. (6)

Staples® Washable Glue Sticks, Clear, .26 oz., 4/Pack (3)Crayola® Classic Markers, Fine Line, 10/Box (6)Crayola® Classic Markers, Broad Line, 10/Box (2)


So what did you get??

No comments:

Post a Comment