Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Family Bucket List: Photo Scavenger Hunt

I have been holding off on this activity because I felt it would be perfect for when we went to a nature park.  I knew some of the things we might see on our trip (like Buffalo) so I adapted it to things the girls would come across/find.  Since Chloe isn't reading yet I decided to put some pictures/clipart with each of the items we were looking for so she would have an easier time with this.

The kids loved it the first day.  Then they got tired of it...or maybe they got tired of looking for specific things.  I think they would have preferred to take pictures of whatever they wanted.  :)  

Attached are some of Allison's pictures as well as the image of the scavenger hunt I made for them. 

Photo Scavenger Hunt





No comments:

Post a Comment