Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Family Bucket List: Painting on Wet Glue

Thanks to a summer class I signed the girls up for, we were able to complete this summer bucket list.  It was already on our list of things to do this summer, and since they did it in class, I figured it counted as one of our things we could cross off.  This project has definite pros and cons.  The kids enjoyed making these and were eager for them to dry.  But if you spread the glue too thin (like Chloe did) then it started to rip as we took it off the foil paper.  They turned out cute, but what does one do with it when it's dry??  I suppose we could have stuck it to the window but we didn't.  I don't know if I would make these again, but they enjoyed this project none-the-less. 

Painting on Wet Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment