Sunday, July 6, 2014

#1,279: Easy Garlic Snap Peas

Here's another super easy side dish that I made for my family over the 4th of July weekend.  It too was a recipe I enjoyed (a lot) but wasn't totally and utterly in love with.  It's really good, but nothing super special.  Would I make this again though?  Definitely.  Would I make this for company coming over?  Probably not.  


2 tablespoons canola oil
3 cups sugar snap peas
3 garlic cloves, minced
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Instructions


Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl around the pan. When oil is shimmering, add sugar snap peas. Stir frequently for 3-4 minutes or until peas are starting to soften but are still crisp-tender. Add garlic and stir constantly for one minute. Season well with salt & pepper and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment