Sunday, May 29, 2011

#278: Sour Cream Pancakes


I love weekends because I can make breakfast for the girls and try out new recipes on them.  I found a recipe for Silver Dollar Sour Cream Pancakes in my Kraft foods magazine recently.  It uses very few ingredients and I had them all on hand, so we made this today.  These were a big hit with Allison.  I made a half batch and there are none left!  Allison says, "These are GOOD."  :) 

2 eggs
1 c sour cream
1/3 c flour
1 tbsp sugar

1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Beat eggs in a medium bowl with a whisk until well blended.  Stir in sour cream.  Add remaining ingredients; stir just until moistened (do not overmix). 

Heat a large skillet on medium heat.  Spoon 1 tbsp batter into skillet for each pancake; cook 2-3 min or until bubbles start to form on tops and bottoms are golden brown.  Turn.  Cook 1-2 minutes to brown other side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment