Friday, May 13, 2011

#267: Mommy's Meatballs

I did take a picture of the meatballs, but do you know how un-photogenic meatballs are??? 

I took the recipe from the Meatball Sliders recipe and changed it up a little bit.  This mommy thinks she makes good meatballs!  :)  Hopefully others will enjoy it too.  I made these for Chloe's birthday parties (yes I said parties), and there might be a few less because I keep sneaking some.  The measurements for the oregano and italian seasoning are estimates because I don't measure those out. 

1 lb ground turkey
1/2 c Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
1 clove minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 c milk

1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp dried italian seasoning


Roll into small golfball size balls and place on a well-greased cookie sheet.  Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, turn meatballs and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until cooked through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment