Saturday, May 21, 2011

#272: Orange Yogurt Smoothie


My family was coming to spend the night and my sister suggested I make one of my smoothies for breakfast.  I knew this would be an excellent opportunity to try yet another new recipe, so I made this smoothie recipe for us to try.  We all agreed it was good, but very yogurty (yes, I know that's not an actual word!).  Although we enjoyed this, I think there are other healthier, fruity smoothies I'd rather make in the morning. 
The following recipe make a full blender of smoothie, so plan to share with several people.  :)

2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
2 cups (16 ounces) peach yogurt
1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup fat-free milk
2 cups ice cubes

In a blender, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment