Thursday, March 17, 2011

#209: Creamy Bacon-Cheddar Dip

I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of this!!  I guess I'll have to make it again so I can upload a photo.

I planned a cookbook swap as a Girl's Night In event for my "mom's group" and made this dip to serve at it.  (I ripped this one out of my Kraft Foods Magazine). This is THE EASIEST dip I've probably ever made.  It required minimal ingredients, and you just mix it all together and serve.  (Of course you need to let it sit at least several hours so the flavors can blend, but that's no big deal!)  PS...we all loved this one!!

1 c sour cream (I used reduced fat)
1 c miracle whip (I used light)
1 c shredded cheddar (I used mexican blend because that's what I had on hand)

4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I used about 1/3 c real bacon bits)
2 green onions, sliced (I used about 4 green onions)


Mix all together.  Serve with crackers (I used Ritz).  Told you this was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment