Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Freezer Cooking Menu

Here is my menu for December.  All of the recipes except for 2, are new recipes for us to try.  I'm excited about some, nervous about others but hopefully we will enjoy them all!  I tried to find healthier meals for December so the number next to the meal is the approximate weight watchers points value.  I was too lazy to actually figure it out exactly.  It took enough time just to make the meals, let alone disect them all points wise.  Also, this is based on the old points system.  I am not familiar yet with the new ww points system that just rolled out last week.  Besides, all points values supposedly went up, which I don't like! (Although most fruits and veggies are 0 pts now, so that's a huge plus!)  Check back soon to see these recipes posted and reviewed!

2 comments:

  1. tracy- i'm so impressed that you cook for a whole month. i would pass out at the end of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often don't have time to do it all at once, so I do it in little spurts over the course of the weekend...2 hours here, 3 hours there, etc. And yes, I'm usually tired by the time I'm done.

    ReplyDelete